2017 Summer Camps!
To register, click HERE. View our camp descriptions below.
Having issues registering? Visit our FAQ section HERE.
Interested in hosting your own camp or event? Click HERE.
- 7th-13th Grade
- Monday, July 10 at 1 p.m. - Saturday, July 15 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Matt Riley and Steve Burbee
- We are all about building the Kingdom of God right here, right now. We believe through Bible study, team-building, music, drama, and small groups we can build our faith in God, and in turn, build God's kingdom. Worship is a focus within this camp and areal youth-led. Come build lifelong friendships and mentors for building the Kingdom of God right in your hometown. This summer, we will be reminded of how we are connected to one another and to God by Christ. Throughout the week, we will learn how to use prayer, relationships, family, and more to stay connected to God and to each other throughout our lives.
- Adult + 1 Youth (13 and up)
- Tuesday, July 11 at 10 a.m. - Saturday, July 15 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Wilderness Staff
- As Elijah talks with God and faces his fears, he hears a message of recommission. The voice lets him know there are other faithful followers of the Lord. In fact, in verse 18, God tells Elijah there are seven thousand who have not bent the knee to Baal. He is not the only faithful one! Mission Camp is about have fun while also giving back to Wilderness with work projects. This camp is a parent and youth week. Parents and youth will reconnect as they complete the mission with others through doing Christ's work.
- 7th-12th Grade
- Monday, July 24 at 1 p.m. - Saturday, July 29 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Dawn Grant
- Using the sky and the Bible, campers will come to better understand their own place in the vast cosmos and learn God's plan for their lives. Giant telescopes will reveal the wonders of the summer night sky. Swimming, hiking, new friends, and more will add to our study, praise, and music as we hear the message of the starry heavens.