2017 Summer Camps!
To register, click HERE. View our camp descriptions below.
Having issues registering? Visit our FAQ section HERE.
Interested in hosting your own camp or event? Click HERE.
Branching Out - Connecting Through Christ
- 3rd & 4th Grade
- Saturday, June 10 at 10 a.m. - Monday, June 12 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Whitney Miller
- Camp is a good time to branch out in our lives--to stay overnight; to make new friends; to learn more about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and God's people; to try new activities such as swimming, kayaking, and creek-stomping; and to discover new things about ourselves. Consistency in relationships, safety, and basic activities gives us roots; change gives us branches and adventure--to try new things, discover things about ourselves, and stretch us to grow.
- 5th-7th Grade
- Monday, June 19 at 1 p.m. - Saturday, June 24 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Jerry Akins and Mike Ringen
- Come join the fun as we learn how to follow the Footsteps of Jesus. You'll hit the ground running with activities that are guaranteed to keep you coming back for more: swimming, Water Olympics, Wacky Olympics, Bible Bowl, Fizzy Tag, crafts, praise, and much, much more! Come on the adventure as we learn how to follow in the footsteps God has planned for each of us.
- 8th-11th Grade
- Monday, June 19 at 1 p.m. - Saturday, June 24 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Carrie Davenport and Nancee Gladden
- Join us for a life-changing week filled with worship, puppetry, human video, swimming, crafts, Bible study, missions, friends, games, and FUN! Be ready to experience camp and Jesus in a whole new way during a week you will never forget!
- 6th-8th Grade
- Tuesday, June 27 at 1 p.m. - Friday, June 30 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Steve Gaither
- Join us as we camp out under the stars and in treehouse and enjoy the great beauty of the earth and sky. We will create a community in the wilderness through camp activities like zip-lining, swimming, archery, creek stomping, family group times, Bible study, games, and music! Come outdoors; come have an adventure!
Girls on the Move
- Girls 8th-10th Grade
- Wednesday, June 28 at 10 a.m. - Saturday, July 1 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Meredith Tucker
- While discovering ourselves, with God's help, we will learn the importance of self-esteem along with life-long fitness and health practices. Camp is a good time to branch out in our lives--we will dance, sing, and study how the Bible relates to us girls. Camp is a good time to branch out in our lives--to stay overnight; to make new friends; to learn more about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and God's people; to try new activities such as swimming, kayaking, and creek-stomping; and to discover new things about ourselves. Consistency in relationships, safety, and basic activities gives us roots; change gives us branches and adventure--to try new things, discover things about ourselves, and stretch us to grow.
- 7th-13th Grade
- Monday, July 10 at 1 p.m. - Saturday, July 15 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Matt Riley and Steve Burbee
- We are all about building the Kingdom of God right here, right now. We believe through Bible study, team-building, music, drama, and small groups we can build our faith in God, and in turn, build God's kingdom. Worship is a focus within this camp and areal youth-led. Come build lifelong friendships and mentors for building the Kingdom of God right in your hometown. This summer, we will be reminded of how we are connected to one another and to God by Christ. Throughout the week, we will learn how to use prayer, relationships, family, and more to stay connected to God and to each other throughout our lives.
- 7th-12th Grade
- Monday, July 24 at 1 p.m. - Saturday, July 29 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Dawn Grant
- Using the sky and the Bible, campers will come to better understand their own place in the vast cosmos and learn God's plan for their lives. Giant telescopes will reveal the wonders of the summer night sky. Swimming, hiking, new friends, and more will add to our study, praise, and music as we hear the message of the starry heavens.
- 11th-12th Grade (16-18 years old)
- Tuesday, May 30 - Saturday, June 3
- Led by Bo Tucker
- Strong Courageous Ultimate Bible Advocate and of course Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus. God encouraged Joshua to be strong and courageous as he led the Israelites into the promised land of Canaan. SCUBA Camp is all about branching out with how God is encouraging you to lead. You will be in and under the water. You will actually complete the lifeguard certification process along with CPR and First AID training. This week, campers will work on skills for water safety alongside foundations of being a leader. Ultimately, we will be going deep into the Word as we branch out and connect through Christ.
- SCUBA Camp has a community service component worth 10 hours.
- SCUBA Camp is mandatory for 2017 Wilderness lifeguards.
- Monday, June 26 at 10 a.m. - Wednesday, June 28 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Andy & Erin Bryan and Mark & Nicki Garner
- Family Camp's purpose is to be an experience in which families can grow closer to God and one another. Family members from youngest to older will worship and learn to play together, all in the midst of a beautiful outdoor setting. Families of all shapes and sizes are welcome and encouraged to come spend two days after from the world and celebrate the presence of God.
- The deposit pays for one adult and one child/youth. Use the add-on section to add other family members. Two adults and four children/youth with the room sleeping six. Family max cost is $395.
- Adult + 1 Youth (13 and up)
- Tuesday, July 11 at 10 a.m. - Saturday, July 15 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Wilderness Staff
- As Elijah talks with God and faces his fears, he hears a message of recommission. The voice lets him know there are other faithful followers of the Lord. In fact, in verse 18, God tells Elijah there are seven thousand who have not bent the knee to Baal. He is not the only faithful one! Mission Camp is about have fun while also giving back to Wilderness with work projects. This camp is a parent and youth week. Parents and youth will reconnect as they complete the mission with others through doing Christ's work.
- Adult + 1 Child
- Saturday, July 8 at 10 a.m. - Monday, July 10 at 10 a.m.
- Led by Missy Gaither
- Grand Camp provides an opportunity for grandparents to bring one of their precious grandchildren to a Christian community. You will have time to share songs, games, and stories of old as well as of new. Come and celebrate time together and create memories that will last.